DSP Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in developing and providing solutions for the residential wireless market, will unveil its new products portfolio at the upcoming 2004 International CES in Las Vegas on January 8th.
DSP Group's new advanced solutions include:
* BlueS(TM) -- Multimedia Cordless Solution -- This versatile solution provides universal connectivity of voice, data and video communications at home, bringing together, Fixed Wire (PSTN) and Broadband IP networks to provide seamless connectivity on a highly personalized basis.
* DECT for 1.9GHz European Digital Cordless -- Full chip set solution and complete reference design.
* EDCT for 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz -- Most Advanced True Multi-Handset, Multi-Line FHSS Phone with integrated RF CMOS technology.
* A universal Baseband and feature device supporting a worldwide solution -- on a single chip (USA, Europe, China and Japan).
* Multi-Purpose Integrated Video Encoder-Decoder IC with built-in CMOS Image Sensor Interface and LCD Display Controller supporting JPEG, MPEG4 & H.263 codecs.
* Multimedia Players with MP3 and other functionalities for high-quality, low-cost portable Multimedia and advanced Digital Voice Recorders.
* Polyphonic MIDI Ringer -- A new addition to DSP Group's rich portfolio of features for consumer electronics and telephony applications.
"DSP Group has developed an extensive portfolio of new products and features for the residential wireless market, to compliment and extend our existing product portfolio. The new solutions incorporating advanced technologies in voice, data and video communications," stated Victor Koretsky, DSP Group's VP of Marketing and Sales. "With all the technology available in-house, DSP Group continues to be a leader by offering a one-stop technology shop for our customers who are among the largest consumer electronic manufacturers. Continuous innovation allows us to grow our business by offering a combination of cutting-edge technologies and a rich set of features at competitive prices."
International CES -- Las Vegas Convention Center