LG Mobile Phones and Sprint are launching the "little black dress" of mobile phones, the fashionable new Sprint PCS Vision Phone VI-5225 by LG. The compact handset is available in Sprint Stores nationwide for $49.99 after rebates ($199.99 SRP).
Like the wardrobe classic, this handset delivers style and simplicity in one sleek, black package. Designed in LG's trademark clamshell silhouette, the VI-5225 takes the idea of a compact cell phone to new levels with a hidden, internal antenna and the thickness of only one inch. In addition, the VI-5225 weighs in at a little more than three ounces, making it the latest LG handset to feature sleek, lightweight design and an impressive array of basic features.
Additional features of the Sprint PCS Vision Phone VI-5225 by LG include:
* Sprint PCS Vision capable- Screen savers, ringtones, Music Tones, games and other applications, Web.
* SMS Text Messaging- Messages can be sent from the phone's standby screen.
* Large full-color screen- 1.06" by 1.42" STN display with 4K colors.
* Digital dual-band
* Standard rechargeable Li-lon Battery- Provides up to 2.5 hours continuous talk time or up to 192 hours continuous standby time in digital mode.
* Built-in personal tools and planner- includes an alarm clock, calendar with scheduler, notepad, calculator, world clock and EZ tips.
* Internal Phone Book- Holds 200 entries with up to 5 numbers per entry
* Monitor Mode- Listen to your voicemail or any other call in this convenient hands-free muted mode.
* 2.5 mm Universal Jack- Accommodates most standard headsets for hands-free operation.
* Multiple Languages- Supports English and limited Spanish text prompts.