Boost Mobile(TM) launches the Boost Mobile i285 handset by Motorola. Offered exclusively from Boost Mobile, the new phone is designed to meet the lifestyle needs of today's youth by featuring the first keyboard with a flame facade, and a discreet vanity mirror located inside the handset's back cover.
Created for active teens and 20-something wireless users, the phone also draws youth appeal with pre-loaded and downloadable Java(TM)-enabled games; polyphonic and voice ring tones; voice activated dialing, wireless Web access and text messaging.
"This is not your parent's mobile phone," said Neil Lindsay, senior director of product development, Boost Mobile. "Boost aims to complement youth wants and needs with fresh and innovative wireless products, and this phone includes a blend of customized design details that reflect individual expression with convenience features that are uniquely suited to today's active young wireless users."
The Boost Mobile i285 phone by Motorola also includes Boost Walkie-Talkie(TM) (digital Push To Talk(TM) technology), which offers instantaneous nationwide communication at the touch of a button. By simply pressing the walkie-talkie button on the side of the phone, users can connect to anywhere from anywhere on Nextel's nationwide network, in less than one second, for distances of thousands of miles. The service is $1.50 per day for unlimited national usage, and the charge applies only when the service is used.
The Boost Mobile i285 phone by Motorola offers the following additional features:
* Voice activated dialing and hands free speakerphone
* Voice notes conversation capture -- captures memos or incoming phone conversations for future playback
* Voice mail and VibraCall Alert
* Alternate "sand-colored" keypad plate included in product packaging
* Boost Wireless Web access, text messaging and AOL Instant Messenger services
* 600 contact phone book with assignable ring tones for different callers
* GPS enabled
* Up to 165 minutes talk time with high-performance battery
* Up to 70 hours standby with high-performance battery
The Boost Mobile i285 by Motorola is available starting this month at www.boostmobile.com; popular national retailers and convenience stores, such as Best Buy, Sam Goody, Target and Wal-Mart; and youth fashion retailers that focus on music, surf, skate and snow-related activities, for a suggested retail price of $149.99.