The Motorola E1060 delivers an excellent visual performance with the aid of two integrated cameras. The VGA camera connects users to 2-way video conferences for face-to-face interaction and the 1.3 megapixel camera with 8x zoom captures special moments with pristine clarity. And if your eyes and ears are not yet satisfied, kick back with 3G technology for hi-speed streaming audio and video,or the integrated MP3 player to enjoy captivating distractions during your hectic work day.
With class 2 Bluetooth(R) wireless technology, you can seamlessly transfer information between your Motorola E1060 and a compatible PC, PDA or other compatible Bluetooth-enabled device. Or, indulge in hands-free discussions using a compatible Bluetooth headset or car kit while your phone is up-to 30 feet away.
You only need to click on the streaming information running on the E1060's large, color screen to access the latest information. And to let friends or colleagues in on the news, utilize Instant Messaging (IM) with presence indicators to share the scoop with rapid ease.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- 1.3 megapixel camera with dedicated camera key for capturing still images
- VGA camera for 2-way video conferencing
- Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless connections to compatible devices
- Streaming audio and video, video and audio capture and playback with support for MPEG4, WMV/WMA and MP3 files
- Dynamic idle for personalized portal connections
- 32MB of internal memory and up to 512 MB of removable memory
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) for sharing photos, animations, video and more
- Email and IM with presence indicators
- Downloading via J2ME MIDP 2.0 for adding new MP3 ring tones, screensavers, games and more
- WAP 2.0 browser
The Motorola E1060 is expected to be available in the Q4 of 2005.
The Motorola E1120 functions both as a forward-thinking multimedia device and communications companion providing the latest in mobile functionality and design. When used horizontally, the Motorola E1120 acts as a high-resolution digital camera with a full landscape display. Held vertically it becomes a slim candybar-shaped mobile phone. Powered by the speed of next-generation 3G technology, you'll be the envy of your clique as you listen to MP3s, play games boasting 3D graphics and capture, edit and send video clips. Expandable TransFlash(tm) memory, hands-free Bluetooth(R) wireless technology with compatible Bluetooth enabled devices and 2-way video conferencing provide even more ways for you to remain informed and in-touch, always.
The Motorola E1120 provides a sophisticated mobile photography experience with editing tools and a large, landscape display. Simply turn the device vertically and press the dedicated shutter key to activate the 3 megapixel camera to capture events that you don't want to forget. Share with others via email, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), connect seamlessly to a compatible Bluetooth-enabled printer for real-time prints or stream images directly to a television with a compatible Bluetooth adapter.
Impressive 3G power lets you conduct high quality 2-way video conferencing, view streaming video, and make the most of video capture and playback enhanced by Windows Media technology. And, experience the benefits of quick access to product information and services by capturing and sending barcodes with bar code scanning available on the model E1120.
In the mood for music? Take advantage of the mobile's MP3 player with dual-polyphonic speakers and 3D audio processing, creating spatial enhancement for surround-sound-like audio. Enjoy the 3D graphics engine for a virtual gaming experience.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- Unique, dual-design for a seamless digital photography and mobile communication experience
- 3G technology services for quick browsing and accessing streaming video
- 3 megapixel camera with auto focus, 8x digital zoom and 30 Lux lamp
- Video capture and playback with 2-way video calling and Windows Media playback
- Media editing features to alter still and moving images
- Motorola's dynamic idle solution to act as a mobile portal to favorite entertainment and news sites
- Integrated MP3 player, 3D stereo audio with dual polyphonic speakers and spacial enhancement
- Hands-free Bluetooth wireless connectivity, compatible with other Bluetooth-enabled devices including printers, computers, automotive devices and stereo headphones
- MMS, email and Instant Messaging options for sharing images, video and more
- Ability to be on a voice call and simultaneously access the Internet, send email or receive content
- Up to 512 MB of expandable TransFlash memory
- AGPS to access location based services, such as directions and details on nearby attractions
- Enhanced WAP 2.0 browser for navigating the World Wide Web
- Speaker independent voice dial, allows users to simply state a number and be connected with ease
The Motorola E1120 is expected to be available in the Q4 2005.