Boost Mobile, offering wireless communications products for the youth market, launches the Motorola i415 and i450 handsets. Both phones come equipped with large color screens (130 x 130), Java-enabled games and applications, picture viewer, Boost(TM) Multi-Media Messaging, Text Messaging, and Wireless Web, polyphonic and voice ringtones, and GPS functionality - all at a price under $100.
As with all phones available from Boost Mobile, the Motorola i415 and i450 also includes Boost Walkie-Talkie. By pressing the walkie-talkie button on the side of the phone, users can connect to anywhere from anywhere on Nextel's National Network, in less than one second, for distances of thousands of miles. Boost Mobile makes this service available as a pay-as-you-go feature.
Motorola i415 and i450 users can also take advantage of Boost's recent launch of location-based GPS (Global Positioning System) games. Last month, Boost customers became the first and only mobile phone users in the nation to be able to download and play location-based GPS (Global Positioning System) games on their wireless phones. Motorola i415 and i450 users can download the location-based applications directly from phone or from Boost LIVE, a virtual video game arcade available on the Boost Mobile Web site (www.BoostLIVE.com) that enables Boost customers to browse and download over-the-air Java games, ringtones and wallpapers. Each game costs $5.99 for the first month and $2.99 for each additional month.
The Boost Mobile i415 and i450 phones by Motorola offer the following features:
* Nationwide Boost(TM) Walkie-Talkie
* Boost(TM) Multi-Media Messaging, Text Messaging and Wireless Web
* Large Color Screen (130 x 130)
* Preloaded Java-enabled games and applications, including TeleNav(TM) and Boost TV(TM)
* My Pictures: view, store and forward pictures
* GPS-enabled (Global Positioning System)
* Preloaded polyphonic and voice ringtones, and exclusive action sports and graffiti wallpapers
* V-Card: Send or receive contact information
* Buy Links: Easy access to BoostLIVE
* Up to 165 minutes talk time and 70 hours standby time
* Hands-free speakerphone
* VibraCall(TM) alert
* National roaming
* 600-entry phonebook
* Voice Activated Dialing and voice notes