Today LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A. (LG Mobile Phones) and Cingular Wireless introduced the new F7200, a sleek sliding handset featuring the convenience of simple, two-way Push-to-Talk capability. As the flagship handset for Cingular's newly launched Push to Talk services, the F7200 makes it easy for users to make an instant connection with the ease of Push to Talk. The F7200's color screen, speakerphone and enhanced messaging services rounds out a comprehensive package of the practical features that users demand for their mobile lifestyles.
The sleek shape and lightweight design of the F7200 gives Cingular Wireless customers the chance to experience the convenience of Push to Talk service without sacrificing style in their mobile phone. The F7200 and Cingular's PTT service helps users to view detailed availability of family and friends before they make the call, saving time and money for everyone, and users can make calls individually or in groups of up to 20. The F7200 also features voice-activated dialing and a one-touch speakerphone access button, providing seamless access to the PTT functions. One-touch mobile instant messaging, multimedia messaging, unobtrusive internal antenna and a complete set of additional features complete the F7200's robust functionality and make it a truly versatile handset.
- Frequency: 850/1900 MHz (Dual-Band)
- Data Transmission: GPRS Class 10 - Memory: 24 MB Flash/8 MB SRAM
- Dimensions: 4.05" (H) x 1.95" (W) x 1.02" (D)
- Weight: 4.06 oz.
- 65K Color TFT LCD screen measures 128x160 Pixels and 8 Lines
- Standard Battery: 960 mAh Li-Ion
- Talk Time: Minimum of 3 Hours*
- Standby Time Up to 8.3 Days*
- Push to Talk (PTT) -- instantly speak with 1 or up to 20 people**
- Create up to 99 PTT Contacts and 30 Groups Total**
- View Detailed Availability of PTT Contacts**
- Convert PTT Calls to Cellular Calls**
- One-Touch Speakerphone
- One-Touch Embedded Mobile Instant Messaging Using AOL(R) Instant Messenger, Yahoo!(R) Messenger, and ICQ(R)**
- Two-Way Text Messaging (SMS)**
- Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS)**
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) -- send and receive messages comprised of a combination of text, sounds and photos**
- GPRS Class 10 for High-Speed Data Transmission**
- Openwave(TM) WAP 2.0 browser including JPEG, BMP, WBMP, GIF, PNG & WPNG image support for wireless Internet access**
- Java(TM) 2.0 Support for Application, Ringer, Wallpaper, Graphic and Game Downloads** - My MEdia -- store downloaded pictures, sounds, games, animations and more - Voice Memo Recording -- up to 3 messages of 30 seconds each
- Voice-Activated Dialing (10 Entries)
- 40-Chord Polyphonic Sound Support
- 10 Unique Default Ringtones plus Vibrate and Silent Modes
- Personal Organizer: Calendar with Scheduler, Alarm Clock, Notepad
- Tools: Calculator, World Clock, Unit Converter
- T9 Predictive Text Input
- Address Book with 200 Contacts -- each stores multiple numbers and an e-mail address
- Speed Dialing (8 Entries + 1 Default for Voicemail)
- Sleek, Sporty Slider Design
- Unobtrusive Internal Antenna
- 5-Way Navigation Key
- Customizable Wallpaper, Backlight Timer, Menu Style, Date & Time
- English, Spanish and French Language Support
- TTY/TDD Support
*Certain features may use more power and cause actual standby and talk time to vary.
**Cingular Wireless service required. The LG F7200 is available at the special introductory price of two for $69.99 at select Cingular Wireless stores or at http://www.cingular.com. Sign up for Cingular's new Push-to-Talk service at most retail locations or via the Web site.