Kodak will be showcasing new mobile imaging technology alongside mobile services from new and existing partnerships with operators and handset manufacturers at 3GSM in Barcelona. Highlights include:
* The new 1.3-megapixel KODAK KAC-01301 CMOS image sensor for mobile imaging, optimised specifically to enable cost-effective designs in next-generation mobile phones while delivering high quality image capture.
* A demonstration of Kodak's global partnership with handset manufacturer Motorola, where the RAZR V3X will be using BLUETOOTH technology to instantly produce prints via the KODAK Picture Kiosk G4, KODAK EASYSHARE Photo Printer 500 and Printer Dock Plus Series 3 snapshot printers.
* Combined technology solutions that leverage Kodak's digital camera platform with Texas Instruments' mobile imaging platform, to enhance image quality and increase the ease-of-sharing of mobile phone images. This provides more vibrant colours and richer detail using KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology running on TI's OMAP(TM) applications processor.
At the show, all elements of the Kodak mobile offering will be on display, demonstrating Kodak's ability to deliver a complete solution covering hardware, software and services that seamlessly work together to deliver a superior mobile photography experience. This includes:
* The fully integrated KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery / KODAK Mobile Service, providing consumers with a secure and easy way to view, store and share photographs from their mobile phones and digital cameras. The KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery, with more than 30 million members worldwide, can also be accessed from the KODAK EASYSHARE-ONE Digital Camera, the world's first ever WI-FI connected consumer digital camera.
* KODAK Photo Voice Software, combining KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery with Skype global Internet communications. With this free download from www.kodakgallery.com/photovoice, people can share their pictures in real time with friends around the globe using Skype's free Internet calling service, talking live about the pictures as if they were in the same room.
* KODAK Mobile Movie Software allows mobile phone users to create an animated slideshow movie of camera phone pictures and share it via email with friends and family members around the globe.
* The KODAK EASYSHARE Photo Printer 500 and Printer Dock Plus Series 3 snapshot printers that produce real Kodak pictures at home in seconds and are compatible with wireless devices and networks via integrated BLUETOOTH technology and the optional KODAK WI-FI Card.
* The KODAK Picture Kiosk G4 family, the latest evolution in Kodak's award-winning line of more than 70,000 photo kiosks at retail locations worldwide. All G4 models are enabled with BLUETOOTH and Infrared Wireless Technology for mobile devices such as camera phones.