* MOTORIZR Z6 -- This eye-catching new slider brings a mid-tier music experience to consumers worldwide. The Linux-based MOTORIZR Z6 is compatible with Microsoft Windows Media Player subscription stores. It's easy to take music on the go -- simply plug in and sync music. Synchronize individual songs or full playlists in seconds with high speed USB 2.0. Up to 2GB of removable microSD memory allows users to store all of their favorite songs. Dedicated music keys make accessing and managing your library a cinch. Even listen wirelessly with Bluetooth Stereo technology.
* MOTOMING with EDGE -- This supremely stylish and compact Linux-based device is a mobile communications and entertainment center for those who need to keep their work, life and entertainment organized and looking good. With the MOTOMING phone's large transparent window, RealPlayer media player with multiple audio file support, FM radio, unique "play while closed" capability, stereo Bluetooth wireless technology and up to 1GB of optional removable microSD memory so music lovers can get the music they want when they want it.
* Warner Music Group -- The first of multiple alliances expected to provide content for the MOTOMUSIC Experience, Motorola and Warner Music Group will collaborate on the development of digital products, marketing campaigns and strategic planning across multiple devices. The alliance will feature a variety of artists and can offer fans exclusive, premium content such as full-length songs, ringtones, ringback tones, mobile music videos, wallpapers and more.
* Microsoft Corp. -- The Motorola and Microsoft music collaboration is making it easy for consumers to take music from their Windows-based PC and load it on their phone. Users will have an easy mobile music synching experience with Windows Media Player as well as access to content from more than 200 online music services from around the world.
* Motorola Bluetooth Active Headphones S9 -- Leveraging Bluetooth Stereo technology, these new Bluetooth Active Headphones make it easy to enjoy the freedom of wireless music. With an easy-to-wear and stable behind-the-head design, the ultra-light (barely one ounce) S9 stereo headphones are comfortable and let users listen to their favorite tunes and stay connected to a compatible Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. And listening could never be easier. Music mutes or pauses when calls come in and resumes when the call ends.
* MOTO Experience Pack -- One of the first mobile products expected to be offered as part of the Warner Music Group and Motorola alliance is the MOTO Experience Pack. The MOTO Experience Pack is a single file downloaded to the mobile device that contains several music-based products creating a feature-rich multimedia artist experience on the handset.
Other Mobile Devices announcements:
* New Yahoo Go! for Mobile to debut on Motorola devices -- The Yahoo! Go 2.0 beta (http://go.yahoo.com) is available for consumers to download today on Motorola's new MOTORAZR maxx V6 and MOTORAZR V3xx devices. These products launch the new Yahoo! Go for Mobile 2.0, a Java-based version of the popular Yahoo! Go for Mobile service. Bringing Internet to the mobile phone, Yahoo! Go for Mobile 2.0 makes it easy to connect to your Internet community and content. It places breakthrough search, local information, maps and photo-sharing products at your fingertips on your mobile phone. You also can personalize your news, sports, entertainment and finance content and stay seamlessly connected to your community.
* New phone-based navigation and location-based services and products -- Motorola mobile devices will feature world-class mobile navigation and location-based services through a new agreement with software suppliers Jentro Technologies and Destinator Technologies. Use your mobile phone to access local point-of-interest searches, community tools and other location-based and value-added services.