|Pantech to debut five new phones at CTIA|
Posted: 26-Mar-2007 [Source: Pantech]
[Pantech set to debut the newest version of the "world's smallest camera flip phone" - the C3b, plus the C510 music-centric phone, the C150 candybar style, the C600 3G phone and the C710 3G plus PTT handset at CTIA this week in Orlando.]
Orlando -- Pantech Wireless, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of Pantech Group, one of Korea's leading mobile phone manufacturers, will be showcasing a wide-array of handsets, demonstrating the company's best-of-breed style and commitment to innovation, at spring CTIA. Pantech will debut five new North American handsets, a variety of leading designs from around the world and even concept phones, at the Orange County Convention Center, booth # 3978 in Orlando, Fla., March 27 - 29, 2007.
In 2006, Pantech proved itself a contender in the North American wireless market with the introduction of the popular "world's smallest camera flip phone" family of handsets, as well as signing partnerships with major carriers and MVNO's including Cingular Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Helio, Disney Mobile and Alltel.
Pantech consistently combines technology and design to deliver products that help customers bridge the gap between personal and professional lives with ease and imagination. At CTIA, Pantech will debut a selection of forthcoming North American phones that showcase the company's devotion to design and commitment to quality, including:
* Pantech C3b - The newest version of the "world's smallest camera flip phone, which adds Bluetooth capabilities in addition to offering changeable color face plates, mobile email, multimedia messaging and a multi-capture camera.
* Pantech C510 - Music-centric and stylish, this handset boasts an MP3 player with front scrolling digital display and controls, external memory capacity, video recording, Bluetooth stereo and a 1.3 megapixel camera in vibrant, green metal casing.
* Pantech C150 - This slim, candybar phone, featured in both white and black, includes Bluetooth stereo, MP3 downloading and VGA camera.
* Pantech C600 - This 3G, feature-rich handset incorporates an array of advanced multimedia components into a compact and sleek form factor that contain Bluetooth stereo, Flash UI, instant messaging, mobile email and mutli-media capabilities.
* Pantech C710 - This 3G, PTT (Push-to-Talk) multimedia device includes two deluxe speakers, Bluetooth stereo, 1.3 megapixel camera, Video Sharing Client, Flash UI and a large, vibrant display screen.
Pantech will also be presenting a number of groundbreaking handsets that are currently available in other international territories. Also on hand will be an assortment of award-winning concept phones that have received prestigious iF Design accolades.
Back to Headlines...