Pantech Wireless, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of Pantech Group, Korea's leading mobile phone manufacturer, today announced the release of the Pantech C3b. The enhanced phone adds Bluetooth functionality to the already popular "world's smallest camera flip-phone" family of handsets and will be available to AT&T subscribers.
The Pantech C3b incorporates the convenience of Bluetooth along with mobile email, multimedia messaging and VGA camera - all in a convenient and compact form factor. The Pantech C3b can also be customized with a variety of changeable color faceplates and is yet another example of Pantech's belief that a handset should reflect a customer's personal style.
The Pantech C3b allows users to easily access email on-the-go, send media-rich instant messages and take multi-capture camera shots, allowing up to 9 pictures with the single press of a button. Contained within a form factor that measures 2.72 inches tall, 1.69 inches wide and 0.8 inches thick when closed, the C3b still touts a bright color screen, large fonts and standard size key pad.
Pantech C3b features include:
* Changeable faceplates in multiple colors
* Mobile Email services supported for Yahoo! Mail, AOL and MSN Hotmail
* VGA camera with flash and 4x digital zoom in LCD mode
* Multimedia Messaging Services allows users to send pictures, sounds and text with interactive messaging
* Downloadable music ringtones (MP3, MIDI & i-Melody)
* Downloadable wallpapers and screensavers
* Data transmission via GPRS
* Picture and ringtone caller ID
* Predictive text input
* Calendar and reminders
The Pantech C3b is available through all AT&T retail locations or online at www.cingular.com.