Verizon Wireless and Motorola today introduced the next evolution in multifunctional media devices, the MOTO Q music 9m. Exclusively available through Verizon Wireless, the MOTO Q music 9m offers a sleek updated design, dedicated multimedia interface that offers V CAST Music capabilities, and the business sense of its predecessor -- the Motorola Q -- in one thin black and red package. Customers may purchase the MOTO Q music 9m today online at www.verizonwireless.com and through Verizon Wireless' business sales channels. The MOTO Q music 9m will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores including those in Circuit City on August 29.
Whether you are a consumer on-the-go or need to multi-task, this all-in- one device makes it simple to gain access and stay connected with what's important to you. The MOTO Q music 9m boasts sleek styling and convenient features such as an ergonomically optimized keyboard for accurate and fast typing, a side-scroll thumbwheel for easy one-handed menu navigation, and dedicated keys for easy access to your favorite features like messaging, speakerphone and multimedia -- all enhancing the user's experience.
The MOTO Q music 9m also has a dedicated multimedia interface that offers V CAST Music capabilities and is one of the first smartphones to support over- the-air music downloads. With V CAST Music, customers can select from over two million songs to download over-the-air to their phones. And like the Motorola Q, the MOTO Q music 9m combines the reliability of a great phone, personal productivity capabilities and powerful enterprise connectivity.
The MOTO Q music 9m operates on Verizon Wireless' wireless broadband network and features Windows Mobile 6 software offering a rich and familiar experience that helps people manage their life by staying connected to their contacts, information and entertainment. The MOTO Q music 9m also combines advanced phone capabilities, such as voice-activated dialing, smart contacts dialing, speakerphone, and Bluetooth wireless technology for certain profiles. Additional features of the MOTO Q music 9m include:
- Two home screens (standard and multimedia) with easy toggle
- EV-DO access for fast downloads of data, e-mail and large attachments
- HTML Browser for Internet access
- Wireless Sync for anytime connectivity with e-mail, calendar and contacts synchronization
- 1.3 megapixel camera with flash
- Dual, stereo-quality speakers
- Compatible with up to 4GB microSD(TM) cards to store pictures, videos, music, and sounds
- Supports audio and video formats
- Color screen
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Standard battery: 1170 mAh
- Usage time: up to 215 minutes (approx.)
- Standby time: up to 310 hours (approx.)
The MOTO Q music 9m is available exclusively through Verizon Wireless for $299.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. For a limited time, the MOTO Q music 9m will be available in boxed sets with a 2GB microSD card and a stereo headset for an additional $49.99 or with a 4GB microSD card for an additional $149.99.
To enhance their enjoyment of the new MOTO Q music 9m, customers may want to select one of Verizon Wireless' new America's Choice e-mail plans that include voice calling and unlimited e-mail access to the high-speed BroadbandAccess network. The new plans are:
- $79.99 monthly access -- includes 450 anytime minutes with unlimited e-mail, unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends
- $109.99 monthly access -- includes 1,350 anytime minutes with unlimited e-mail, unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends
- $169.99 monthly access -- includes 4,000 anytime minutes with unlimited e-mail, unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends