Verizon Wireless today announced the Verizon Wireless Coupe, the newest addition to its portfolio of more than 30 devices. The Verizon Wireless Coupe has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal and is ideal for customers who want a slim, stylish, voice-centric phone that offers the perfect balance of features and simplicity, including:
* Dedicated Keys that Provide Quick Access to Emergency Contacts -- For customers with active lifestyles, the Verizon Wireless Coupe has programmable In Case of Emergency (ICE) keys for up to three numbers and a dedicated emergency key for calls to 911.
* Easy and Useful Tools -- A tip calculator, alarm clock, calendar, and world clock help customers who are on-the-go, whether they are depositing checks at the bank, splitting a tab at the restaurant or need to know the time in Paris.\
* Slim & Trim -- The Verizon Wireless Coupe is a light 3.3 ounces, 3.8" (h), 1.8" (w) and 0.8" (d) and offers customers features such as larger font size, a separate speakerphone key and a streamlined user interface.
* Advanced Voice Recognition -- Advanced features make voice dialing a breeze. The Verizon Wireless Coupe allows customers to quickly place a call using a name from their contacts or a number.
* Color Coded to Easily Identify Features -- White for volume control, red for battery charging port cover and blue for the headset port.
Pricing and Availability
The Verizon Wireless Coupe is available today exclusively through Verizon Wireless for $19.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. For customers 65 and older, Verizon Wireless also offers America's Choice 65 Plus calling plans that include unlimited IN calling to more than 60 million Verizon Wireless customers, domestic long distance and monthly minute and Night & Weekend allowances.