Motorola, Inc. is showing off the stylish side of music with the introduction of MOTO U9. Through unique advancements in mobile entertainment technology, U9 makes music a multi-sensory experience and lets consumers rock out and look good with an elegant form factor, Stereo Bluetooth, CrystalTalk Technology, external touch sensitive music controls and floating, animated screensavers that appear on the external display.
U9 delivers cutting edge mobile music capabilities:
* Easy transition from phone to music and back again, MOTO U9 allows one-touch access to your library and pauses music as calls come through.
* Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 makes the U9 ready to rock as soon as it's out of the box, with simple synching and automatic recognition of the device.
* Integrated music player supports multiple audio files: Windows WMAv10 plus Janus DRM, MP3, AAC, AAC+, AAC+ enhanced.
* Ability to download the latest music hits from more than 200 music stores onto the device from a PC using USB 2.0 for speedy transfers and data access.
Additional in-demand features round out a complete mobile experience:
* Up to 25MB of on-board user memory and an optional microSD memory card enables storage of 4GB of music, pictures and other media.
* Innovative CrystalTalk technology for better call clarity
* Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology enables users to enjoy a wireless mobile stereo experience.
* Advanced "speaker independent" voice recognition dialing and talking phone features take "hands free" to the next level.
* A 2.0 megapixel with 8x zoom camera, multi-shot feature, video capture and playback, and light and landscape viewfinder delivers quality, printable5 and sharable images.
* Impressive messaging capabilities via MMS, SMS, WVIM, Push Email.
Seamless, small and light weight, the curvaceous U9 has been designed to fit perfectly in the pocket or hand. Its metallic gloss finish comes to life with animated screen savers that appear to "float" across the borderless external display. The external display is not just for show, however, as touch sensitive, digital keys let users control their music player from the outside.
Delivering on its commitment to provide the world's most compelling mobile music experience, Motorola has also created an ecosystem of additional products, accessories and services that make it easy to access, download and enjoy a wide array of digital music.
Through an exclusive arrangement with recording artist Fergie, in select markets Motorola will provide exclusive content on the phone, promotional activities, and TV and print campaigns.
MOTO U9 is expected to be available for purchase in the fourth quarter of 2007 in Asia, Latin America and Europe. For specific regional availability and pricing, contact your local Motorola representative.