Verizon Wireless announced the MOTO Q(TM) 9c will be available in the company's online store and in Verizon Wireless business sales channels on May 9. Customers will be able to purchase the newest member of Verizon Wireless' MOTO Q family at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores, including those in Circuit City, in the coming weeks.
The MOTO Q 9c is the perfect smartphone for business professionals and offers powerful capabilities, including access to more than 14 million points of interest with Verizon Wireless' popular VZ NavigatorSM service. The phone will also offer the following features and capabilities:
* Windows Mobile 6 Standard - access to POP3 or IMAP4 e-mail accounts
* Documents To Go - read, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
* Full QWERTY keyboard with dedicated "hot keys" for shortcuts to popular applications
* 2.4" color screen with innovative adaptive technology to adjust for optimized brightness for indoor and outdoor lighting to maximize battery power
* 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and fixed focus, plus video capture and playback
* 128 MB of on-board memory and optional removable memory future-proofed up to 32 GB (sold separately)
* Voice-activated dialing
* Smart contacts dialing
* Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology supporting both Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles*
MOTO Q 9c will be available for $249.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. An additional $100 credit toward the purchase of the handset is available for customers who sign up for qualifying voice and data plans at the time of purchase. Verizon Wireless Nationwide E-mail plans for MOTO Q 9c begin at $79.99 for 450 anytime voice minutes and unlimited e-mail. VZ Navigator is also available for $9.99 for monthly access.