Starbucks Card holders who join the rewards program online at www.starbucks.com/card by July 14 will receive a complimentary beverage of their choice and all members can now enjoy up to two consecutive hours of complimentary AT&T Wi-Fi daily in Company-operated U.S. stores. This new benefit joins other money saving offers that can be enjoyed every day, including:
* Select complimentary syrup and milk options;
* Hot and iced brewed coffee refills on the house during your visit;
* Complimentary tall beverage of your choice with the purchase of one pound of whole bean coffee.
To participate in the program, customers can load a new Starbucks Card with $5 or more or take an existing Starbucks Card and join the program by visiting www.starbucks.com/card. Customers must use their Starbucks Card for purchases to receive benefits.
The new reward of complimentary Wi-Fi service for registered card holders who sign up with AT&T is the result of an agreement between Starbucks and AT&T to deliver AT&T Wi-FiSM at Wi-Fi enabled company-operated Starbucks locations across the U.S. Starbucks and AT&T are currently engaged in a national roll out of AT&T Wi-FiSM and will bring the service to every participating Wi-Fi enabled Starbucks location in the U.S. by the end of calendar year 2008.
Join the Starbucks Rewards Program Today
Customers who join the Starbucks Rewards program online before July 14, 2008 will receive a postcard in the mail for a complimentary beverage of their choice at participating Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada. Customers are encouraged to log on to www.starbucks.com/card and follow these steps to start enjoying every-day values:
* Step 1: Visit www.starbucks.com/card
* Step 2: Click on "Join Rewards Today"
* Step 3: Follow steps to create an account or log-in to your existing account and add a card
* Step 4: Use your Starbucks Card to make all of your purchases at Starbucks