Sony Ericsson today reveals its stunning new television commercial for the new C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone. The company commissioned professional photographer Matt Stuart to take photos, using the 8.1 megapixel C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone, to use in the launch of its new commercial.
The new C905 Cyber-shot™ phone - Take your best shot
* Complete digital camera experience on a phone – true digital camera styling and an 8.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash
* Outstanding picture quality – complete with face detection auto-focus, smart contrast and image stabilizer
* From baby’s first steps to an amazing sunset; store them all on the 2GB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2®) included
* The USB adaptor (CCR-70) provided in-box allows for easy transfer of your photos to-and-from your PC
* View high-quality pictures on the impressive 2.4” scratch-resistant mineral glass display
* Share your memories – send your photos wirelessly from your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi™ (using DLNA), or connect with wires using the TV-Out Cable ITC-60
* Upload photos to your own online blogsite or print your photos with fantastic resolution, up to A3 size
* Much more than a camera phone - GPS-enabled for geo-tagging of photos and navigation support
With the new 8.1 megapixel C905 Cyber-shot™ phone you can show off your shots like never before.
The C905 Cyber-shot™ will be available in three colours (Night Black, Ice Silver and Copper Gold) in selected markets from Q4 2008. It will support the following networks:
* C905: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA 2100.
* C905a: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
* C905c: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
1) Facts and features may vary depending on local variant.
2) Talk, standby and video call times are affected by network preferences, type of SIM card, connected accessories and various activities e.g. games. Kit contents and color options may differ from market to market. The full range of accessories may not be available in every market.