Sprint customers enjoy the best value in wireless – and now they have one more way to save money while getting more done on the go. Starting today, Sprint is offering business and consumer customers a new plan that combines the unmatched value of Simply EverythingSM with the productivity of wireless 3G for a laptop. The Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband gives customers the power of mobility with unlimited text, picture and video messaging, GPS navigation, email and Web surfing on their phone – plus 5 GB of blazing Internet access on their laptop, all for just $149.99 per month.*
“With the new Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband, customers get the benefits of Sprint’s Now Network on their phone and on their laptop, so they’re not tethered to their home or office,” said Jeff Hallock, vice president of consumer marketing for Sprint. “Whether it’s to get work done at the airport or in between client meetings, finish a school project in the park or keep in touch with family while you’re at the coffee shop, this plan allows Sprint customers to access the Internet at 3G speeds almost anywhere to do more and save more on America’s most dependable 3G network.”
Ideally suited for small businesses and consumers who live a mobile lifestyle and want to enhance their productivity by being connected just about anywhere they go, the Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband allows customers to use their Mobile Broadband Card or USB modem to get ultra-fast access to the Internet on their laptop. The plan offers a savings of $599 per year vs. comparable AT&T and Verizon plans.1
Customers can learn more by going to www.sprint.com/nowires. Existing Sprint customers can switch to the new Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband bundle without a contract extension. The bundle is available on new lines of activation with a two-year agreement per line and includes activation on a Sprint Simply Everything plan and a Mobile Broadband Connection plan.
The Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband is the latest offering from Sprint to deliver incomparable value. Last year, Sprint revolutionized unlimited pricing in the wireless industry by moving beyond its competitors to deliver more features for a flat rate of $99.99 per month. Comparable messaging and data plans from Verizon and AT&T cost the consumer an additional $479 per year.2
In addition to cost savings, Sprint includes the added value of:
* Sprint’s Now Network, which gets you what you want, right when you want it, on America’s most dependable 3G network.**
* One of the broadest Mobile Broadband connection-card portfolios in the industry to meet a variety of customer needs.
* An award-winning lineup of cool phones, led by the Samsung Instinct, named by CNET as “Best In Show” at CTIA’s 2008 spring show.
* The Samsung Rant – offered now at $49.99 after $50 mail-in rebate and two-year agreement – named by LAPTOP Magazine as best cell phone at CTIA’s 2008 fall show.
* The easiest to use technology with One Click, which gives “one click” access to customers’ favorite content, including Google, Facebook, MySpace, email, NFL Mobile Live, and the Internet.
* Guaranteed friendly service with Ready Now, an exclusive Sprint experience that offers hands-on training and setup for customers at Sprint stores nationwide.
*No additional discounts apply on Simply Everything plan or Mobile Broadband Connection plan.
** “Dependable” based on independent, third-party drive tests for 3G data connection success, session reliability and signal strength for the top 50 most populous markets from June ‘08 to November ‘08. Not all services available on 3G and coverage may default to separate network when 3G is unavailable.