Verizon Wireless and HTC today introduce the Verizon Wireless HTC Ozone(TM). This easy-to-use smartphone combines a simple design with a host of connectivity options that include the nation's largest wireless 3G network, global roaming and Wi-Fi, making it a smart option and, at $49.99*, a great value for first-time smartphone users or savvy business professionals.
Available color: Black
* Ergonomically-designed QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy typing
* Flexible connectivity options with Verizon Wireless' 3G network, global roaming capabilities and support for Wi-Fi
* 1500 mAh battery delivers extended operating time
* Includes international charging adapters to stay powered up while abroad
* VZ Navigator(SM) -- get audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
* Visual Voice Mail -- view, delete, reply, listen to and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions
* Mobile IM -- connect with friends on AOL® Instant Messenger, Windows® Messenger and Yahoo!® Messenger
* Mobile Email -- access to popular e-mail services such as Yahoo!®, Hotmail®, AOL® and Windows® Live Seamless Microsoft® Exchange synchronization with Microsoft® Office Mobile for maximum productivity
* Access to most frequently used features with a simplified "sliding panel" user interface
* One-touch messaging key for quick connection to friends and family
* Price and availability:
* The HTC Ozone will be $49.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
* VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 monthly access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access.
* Customers can purchase the HTC Ozone beginning June 29 online at www.verizonwireless.com, by calling 1-800-2 JOIN IN, or through business sales channels. It will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on July 13. For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.