Combining beauty with cutting-edge technology, Jalou’s host of features will keep you entertained and looking fabulous. The two inch screen’s clever design means that at the touch of a button the screen becomes a mirror, offering a discreet way to make sure you look as good as your mobile phone. It is also the first Sony Ericsson to feature Walk Mate step counter, to help you stay in shape wherever you go. It also has an exclusive fashion interface which automatically updates with zodiac signs and special events throughout the year. Jalou will be available in a variety of gem inspired colours including: Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.
“The new Jalou phone is all about looking great and sharing the good life,” said Linda Schori, Marketing Business Manager at Sony Ericsson. “We wanted to create a beautiful handset without compromising on style or content. It’s perfect for anyone who is sociable, loves fashion and wants to stay one step ahead of trends, because it has a fashion forward design you will want to show off. And, for such a compact handset, it has an immense amount of detail both inside and out.”
Other features include the 3.2 megapixel camera, music player, video recording, 3G, Bluetooth™, built-in FM radio and Internet where you can check your email, watch YouTube™ clips, Google™, as well as upload your video and photos to your favourite social networking sites.
Irresistible compact fashion phone comes with the following features and lots more:
* 3.2 megapixel camera – snap your favourite outfit and send to your friends
* Video recording – film and post clips online anytime
* Stereo FM radio – catch up on the latest songs while on the move
* Music player – with Bluetooth™ stereo, PlayNow™ and TrackID ™
* Bluetooth™ 2.0 – upload images and videos to your social network site
* Mirror Key – check your hair before a hot date
* Walk Mate step counter – see how far you have walked while out shopping
* Internet - Google™ search, Google™ maps, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
* Entertainment – YouTube™ application, 3D games, video viewing
* Weight – will not weigh your handbag down, only 84 grams
Jalou supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSDPA 2100. Jalou will be available in the fourth quarter 2009 in the colours Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.