Samsung and Alltel Wireless announce the availability of the Samsung Freeform™ (SCH-r351). The Freeform is a sleek and stylish bar phone with a variety of appealing capabilities for Alltel Wireless customers.
The Samsung Freeform boasts a large 2.2 inch QCIF color display that makes pictures pop for a better viewing experience and is available in two color options, teal and red wine. The four-row QWERTY keyboard and multiple messaging options feature threaded text entry, which lets users send text messages instantly. Freeform users can access their favorite applications by clicking on customizable navigation keys.
The Freeform allows users to play individual music files or create full playlists, replicating a standalone MP3 player experience. The handset is equipped Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology allowing users to truly go wireless and an expandable memory up to 16GB.
Additional key features of the Samsung Freeform include:
* Slim Bar Design with Four-row QWERTY keyboard
* Teal and Burgundy Color Options
* Music Player
* Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
* Multiple Messaging Options with Threaded Text Messaging
* GPS-enabled with Alltel Navigation
* Expandable Memory up to 16GB
* Voice Recognition
* Dimensions: 2.4” x 4.42” x .50”
* Main Display: 2.2” QCIF, 262K TFT LCD
Additionally, the Samsung Freeform offers various wallpaper and ringtones options through Alltel Shop. The Freeform also provides access to games, ringtones and wallpapers through downloadable content, as well as advanced voice recognition and speakerphone for easy, hands-free communication.
The Samsung Freeform is available at Alltel retail stores or at www.shopalltel.com. For more information, please visit www.samsungwireless.com or www.alltel.com.
1. Samsung Mobile is proud to provide ENERGY STAR-qualified power adapters with its mobile phones and accessories. ENERGY STAR qualified products use less energy, save money, and help protect the environment. Products that have earned the ENERGY STAR meet strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy.
2. Based upon reported shipment data, according to Strategy Analytics Q1 2009 U.S. Market Share Handset Shipments Report.