Pantech Wireless, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of Pantech Group, one of Korea's largest mobile phone manufacturers, announced the availability of breEZe II™, the newest model in one of the company’s most successful lines of mobile phones. The original breEZe debuted at AT&T in 2008 and has since been applauded by customers, leading consumer advocacy groups and media, for its easy-to-use, uncomplicated mobile handset design. Building on the convenience features that have earned the breEZe such high praise, Pantech’s breEZe II is now faster and gives users flexibility to browse the Web or manage email in addition to making calls and sending messages, thanks to the nation’s fastest 3G network.
In a marketplace dominated by complex phones, breEZe II focuses on delivering customers a simple way to communicate. With breEZe II, an external LED notifier has been added providing visual alerts for missed calls, new messages and low battery. Additionally, the phone has one-touch buttons that make calls to friends and loved ones easy, as well as a menu smart search. breEZe II includes the following convenience features:
* EZ One-Touch Quick-Call Keys — Three programmable quick-call buttons are located directly below the screen, letting users easily select one of the three quick-call contacts and press the send button to start a call.
* Customizable Menu — Users can choose between two menu options: “breEZe mode,” which is a simple, linear menu that provides customers access to the features they use most, and “Advanced mode,” an icon representation of the phone’s full set of features including social networking, games and music options.
* Large Font and Keypad — In breEZe mode, menu screens use a highly visible large font, while the keypad is enlarged to ensure that keys are easily seen and activated.
* External Notification – Whether users are in a noisy environment, using the phone in silent mode, or out of earshot of their handset, an external LED light signals missed calls, waiting messages and low battery.
* 3G Speeds – Operating on AT&T’s 3G network, Internet browsing and navigation functions are made faster.
“The breEZe II represents an important progression in this successful line of Pantech phones, driven by feedback from our customers,” said Dave Ronis, Chief Marketing Officer, Pantech Wireless. “There is a large and growing need for simplified products. Users of all ages have come to rely on our breEZe phones and we know they will appreciate the updates to the latest handset in the series.”
breEZe II is available at AT&T stores nationwide and online at www.wireless.att.com for $19.99 after mail-in rebate and a new two-year contract. (Pay $69.99 and after mail-in rebate receive $50 AT&T Promotion Card. Two-year agreement required.) For more information about Pantech and its products, please visit www.pantechusa.com, or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/pantechusa, or Facebook www.facebook.pantechusa.com.
13G Service not available in all areas.
2Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
3AT&T Promotion Card: Allow 60 days for fulfillment. Card may be used only in the U.S. is valid for 120 days after issuance date but is not redeemable for cash & cannot be used for cash withdrawal at ATMs or automated gasoline pumps. Card request must be postmarked by June 25, 2010 & you must be a customer for 30 consecutive days to receive card.