Verizon Wireless and ZTE USA, Inc. introduce the Verizon Wireless Salute™. Available today, the lightweight, slim slider phone offers up to 240 minutes of talk time and up to 220 hours of standby time on a single charge. It is a reliable handset with the most important features customers need in a single device, including a 1.3-megapixel camera, speakerphone and Bluetooth® headset support.
* Stylish slider design
* Large 2.4-inch screen
* 1.3-megapixel camera
* Mobile Web capable
* Messaging options include: text, picture and voice messaging; Mobile Email; Mobile Web Email; and Chat capable
* Bilingual interface: English/Español
* Micro USB 2.0 compatible
* Bluetooth® technology with support for the following Bluetooth profiles: headset, hands-free, phonebook access, and object push for vCard and vCalendar
* Media Center provides access to downloadable games, ringtones, wallpapers, location-based services and more
* Social Beat application – offers a single point for accessing social networking sites, allowing customers to stay connected to Facebook®, Twitter™ and MySpace®, plus more than 50 news, sports and entertainment feeds
* Backup Assistant(SM) application – saves and updates a copy of the phone’s address book to a secure website
* VZ Navigator® capabilities for customers to receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
* Preloaded with Bing Search
Price and availability:
* The Salute is available today at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores for $19.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.