Verizon Wireless and LG Mobile Phones today announced the LG VL600™ will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com on Dec. 5. Ideal for business professionals on the go, the LG VL600 features high-speed 4G internet connectivity, a lightweight design with flip USB cover and sleek outer finish that makes traveling a streamlined, enjoyable experience. Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE will launch in 38 major metropolitan areas, covering more than one-third of all Americans -- 110 million people and in more than 60 commercial airports. Staying connected with the LG VL600 is not just a business tool, it's a business revolution.
* 4G LTE -- customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage area
* 3G -- customers can expect download speeds of 600 Kbps to 1.4 Mbps and upload speeds of 500 to 800 Kbps in Mobile Broadband coverage area
* Supports Windows® XP 32-bit, Vista™ 32/64-bit (SP2) and Windows 7 32/64-bit
* 4-Color LED Service Status Indicator
* Dimensions: 3.88"(H) x 1.48"(W) x 0.58"(D)
* Weight: 1.76 oz
Pricing and availability:
* The LG VL600 will be $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a 4G Mobile Broadband Plan. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
* Customers can go to www.verizonwireless.com/4Glte to check if their addresses will be in the initial 4G LTE coverage area.
* For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.