Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced that the LG Revere™ will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com on August 11, and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on August 18. The stylish and compact LG Revere is ideal for customers looking to stay connected with family and friends.
* Multi-language support: Easily switch phone settings and text input between English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Korean
* Mobile Email app to send and receive email with text and picture attachments and search through contacts
* VZ Navigator® capable – receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
* Access to Mobile Web and Email
* Social networking feature to update statuses on social networks such as Facebook®, MySpace™ and Twitter™
* Customizable Main Menu: Change layout and rearrange menu items
* 1.3 megapixel camera with up to 2X zoom capabilities
o Upload photos to Facebook® or online album
o Image editor: zoom, rotate and crop
o Customizable brightness, self-timer and white balance
o Night mode and noise reduction
* Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
* Suite of messaging options, including text, picture and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
* VZ Tones: Download ringtones and ring back tones
* Favorite Contacts: Add up to ten groups or individual contacts as favorites
* Voice commands: Commands include call, send message to, go to, check, contacts, redial, My Verizon, help
* Tools: Calculator, Ez Tip, Calendar, To Do List, Alarm Clock, Info Search, Stopwatch, World Clock and Notepad
Pricing and availability:
* The LG Revere will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com on August 18, 2011 for $49.99 after $50 mail in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
* LG Revere customers will be able to try the Mobile Email app for ten uses at no additional charge. Customers will be given the option to subscribe to mobile email for $5 monthly access after the tenth use.