We have today released a new and improved version of our popular WinWAP product.
WinWAP is a full WAP browser for Windows. It works both over the internet (HTTP) and with a WAP Gateway. It supports both WTLS and HTTPS security and has full support for WMLScripts. This easy to use WAP browser is designed to make the Wireless Application Services as easy to use and understand as if you were using your normal web browser.
WinWAP PRO Features:
- Open files with HTTP or via a WAP Gateway or from your local hard drive
- Supports WMLScripts
- Supports HTTP cookies
- Supports secure modes ( WTLS and HTTPS )
- Has the feel and look of any normal web browser ( easy to use )
- Has the functionality of any normal web browser :
printing, bookmarks, remembers locations, resizing windows, open in new window, sounds, backgrounds, proxy, http & WAP gateway authentication, dial-up connections, saving ( text, wml or html ), view source code and
variables, select & copy text, find text
- Search engine
- View size as : Nokia 7110, Ericsson R320, Ericsson MC218, Motorola Timeport
- Costs less then any WAP enabled device
- No size limits for the decks
- Connects to WAP Gateways
WAP Gateway connection features :
- Connection less and oriented mode
- Secure connection less and oriented mode (WTLS)
- Gateway authentication
- Compatible with all the popular gateways
With WinWAP you can read WAP sites with your PC over any Internet connection (Dial-Up, Cable modem, LAN ). It supports loading binary wml pages as well as text wml pages over the HTTP protocol, or via a WAP gateway provided by
your telephone company. The benefit from using WAP services with your PC is that you have a large screen, mouse and keyboard and can use fast modem or LAN connections in addition to all the benefits from being able to print, save and search WAP pages.