Two new 3G Handsets from Motorola
The model A1000 delivers video conferencing capabilities, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF document viewing capabilities via Picsel(tm) Document Viewer and full HTML browsing for a true mobile office experience. Combine this with the benefits of 3G speed, and users can feel the power and benefit of intelligent technology in the palm of their hand.
The pocket-sized model A1000 also boasts an integrated 1.2 mega pixel digital camera with 4x digital zoom, multi-media streaming, capture and playback with MPEG4 and MP3 files and dual-audio speakers to satisfy the fun-seeker side of all professionals.
- 3G Technology: Transmits video (two-way video conferencing) digitalized voice and text, to offer a consistent set of services to mobile handset users no matter where they are in the world. Allows users to simultaneously conduct a phone call while surfing the Internet or accessing data.
- Global travel: Never miss a beat while in Italy or Paris. Tri-band functionality makes this hypnotizing mobile perfect for worldwide travels.
- Mobile office: critical business document viewing via Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF and the ability to unzip content compressed for email transfer.
- Enterprise Network Access: VPN -- Virtual Private Network support keeps communications secure on the move.
- Seamless connection: Advanced integrated Bluetooth Wireless Technology that communicates wirelessly with Motorola accessories such as the Wireless Headset HS810 and the Bluetooth Car Kit.
- Easy-to-use photo options: Embedded 1.2 mega pixel camera with 4x digital zoom capability -- offers camcorder-like functionality on your mobile that make it easy to spruce up communications when combined with advanced Multi-Media Messaging Services (MMS).
- Customizable Options: Downloadable applications, ringtones, wallpaper and audio video content give consumers all the tools to make the Motorola A1000 a mobile all their own.
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola A1000 is expected to be available in Q4 2004.
The Motorola E1000 features mobile movies on the handset's high-resolution screen with MPEG4 video, head-banging music through a built-in MP3 player and removable memory, high-speed mobile access to the Internet and two-way video telephony. For mobile location services, the model E1000 offers integrated AGPS technology. This versatile handset also offers consumers the ability to connect with one person or a group with the simple touch of a button through push-to-talk technology.
- Entertainment: With a superior multi-media experience, built-in MP3 Player and video capabilities, the Motorola E1000 provides trendsetting consumers entertainment and information galore. Add in the model E1000's expandable memory and those looking to beef up their phone's features with new games, videos, photos and more have found the answer.
- Portable memories: With the Motorola E1000's integrated 1.2 Mega pixel camera with QVGA quality display, users can capture their latest adventures with advanced photo capabilities and 8x-zoom to share with friends and family.
- Seamless connectivity: In addition to its advanced, cutting-edge features, the model E1000 further pleases tech-enthusiasts with the addition of Bluetooth wireless technology, answering the call for a true wireless world.
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola E1000 is expected to be available in the second half of 2004.