Bluetrek, a leading wireless equipment provider specialising in Bluetooth technology, announces the launch of the X2, an innovative and stylish headset which can be used in extreme conditions.
The X2 is a new water-resistant model ideal for bactive outdoor use. With its rugged design and its ability to function in extreme conditions, the X2 is equally at home in the great outdoors as it is in an urban environment.
The new fashion-inspired Bluetooth headset boasts extended battery power, lighter weight and high sound quality. Based on Bluetooth 1.2 technology, the X2 offers up to 14 hours of talk time and 500 hours (yes, 3 weeks!) of standby time. It is water resistant and shock resistant thanks to its use of highly durable, lightweight, splashproof materials. A customisable system of loops and hooks made out of a smooth, anti allergenic, silicone rubber guarantees adaptability to various ear shapes and sizes, as well as an ergonomically designed fit for continuous wear.
"The Bluetrek X2 is a product that will be showcased by several mobile carriers as well as top retailers worldwide," says Jean-David Miquel, Director of Sales & Marketing Europe, Bluetrek. "It offers extended talk time, great performance, is light weight and its outdoor inspired design is targeted for the active young market segment."
Bluetrek will present its full range of headsets and stereo headsets at CeBIT, as well as their innovative products due to be launched in the coming months.
- Water resistant
- Weather proof
- Up to 14 hours talk time (record time)
- Stand-by up to 3 weeks (record time)
- Weight : 15 grams (ear loop included)
- Reversible and adjustable ear hook which allows the headset to be worn on either ear comfortably
- Operation range : up to 10 metres
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices such as mobile phones, PDAs & computers that support headset and/or Hands-free profile
- Dual colour LED to state the charge, low battery, standby & communication
- Bluetooth specification: V1.2
- Delivered with one ear hook and 2 ear loops for active sports, as well as a Bluetrek lanyard to carry the headset as a necklace
- Extra rubber caps included to protect the speaker
Availability: Early March