Motorola is adding four beautiful shades to the smooth, pure lines of the iconic PEBL, showcasing the driving importance of color inspiration in the mobile space.
Offered in green, pink, blue and orange, the popular PEBL handset now lets consumers use colors to express personal style just in time for summer. A next step in the continuing design revolution, Motorola's innovative use of color, finishes and materials on its iconic products enhance breakthrough handset designs by adding different personalities and energy to the outward appearance.
Never compromising good looks for features, the new bright and bold PEBL phones boast hi-tech capabilities and a unique design that features a remarkably effortless one-handed opening hinge mechanism. With video capture and playback you can document the world around you - just shoot and send experiences as they happen to family and friends via Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)*.
The four fun mobiles also come equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology and independent speech recognition for true hands-free calling and its quad band antenna lets you show your inner color wherever your travels may take you.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
* Iconic oval-shaped design with elegant soft-touch finish, unique hinge technique for graceful open and close and vertical external display
* Now available in vibrant shades of Green, Pink, Teal and Orange
* Video capture MPEG4 for shooting and replaying home videos
* Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology
* Integrated VGA digital camera with picture caller-ID
* MMS1, IM1 Wireless Village and email (POP3, SMTP, IMAP4)
* Downloadable games, screensavers and MP3 ringtones
* J2ME MIDP 2.0 technology
* Speaker Independent Voice Dial
* Voice memo & enhanced predictive text
* WAP 2.0 and GPRS Class 10 Internet access*
The Motorola PEBL Colors are expected to be available in Q2 of 2006.