Yahoo! Inc. has made its Yahoo! Go for Mobile service available for consumers to download onto Windows Mobile-powered phones. Starting today the millions of consumers around the world with Windows Mobile-powered phones, such as the Motorola Q, can use Yahoo! Go for Mobile for the first time.
Yahoo! Go for Mobile, which first launched earlier this year, is an integrated suite of Yahoo!'s leading services including Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Search and Yahoo! Photos that gives consumers quick access to their personalized Internet content on their mobile phone. Yahoo! has also signed global distribution deals with leading device manufacturers to reach millions of additional consumers by embedding Yahoo! Go for Mobile on select devices.
Yahoo! Go for Mobile is a comprehensive application that extends consumers Internet community and content seamlessly to their mobile device. Key features of the service include:
* Yahoo! Mail - Easily manages and stores messages on mobile devices and provides receive notification for incoming mail
* Yahoo! Search (Local, Web and Image) - Provides Local search, full Web search and Image search to view billions of pictures
* Yahoo! Photos - Automatic upload of camera phone pictures to a Yahoo! Photos account, view and manage all albums saved on the Web account and download photos from albums directly to the mobile device
* Yahoo! Address Book and Calendar - Easy entry, management and back-up of contacts and calendar events
* Yahoo! News, Sports, Finance and more - Quick access to the full range of content services including Yahoo! News, Sports, Finance and Movies.