Motorola, Inc. announced a special edition of the new RAZR2, available in limited quantities, in time to celebrate the holiday season in style. The signature RAZR2 form factor has been re-imagined and reconfigured in the most luxurious materials - bathed in gold and clothed in snake-like skin, and includes a full suite of features and accessories for conscious consumers seeking a glamorous design.
Glamorous design -- The special edition of RAZR2 is eye-catching and ready for its close up:
* Elegant 18K gold-plated accents showcase a luminous, black slate, vacuum metal finish.
* A soft-touch back, embossed with a sensual snake skin texture.
* Ultra-slim design at 12.05 mm.
* Luxurious details such as elegant pin stripes on the CLI lens, an engraved diamond-cut pattern on the sideband and a linear etching on the navigation wheel.
Feature-rich -- not to be out done by its looks, this Special Edition of RAZR2 has a full suite of in-demand features:
* Motorola's patented CrystalTalkTM Technology and quad-band technology make calls clearer, no matter where you are in the world, by automatically adjusting the audio controls to account for background noise.
* Large, color external display that provides touch-sensitive music controls, picture caller ID, album art, self-portrait camera display, and more.
* Opera Mobile Browser 8.5 enables easy and intuitive Web surfing.
* A 2.0 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom records the moment with high resolution pictures and also provides up to 2 hours of video capture and playback.
Maximizes the music experience -- Fashion and music go hand in hand, and the same is true for the special edition of RAZR2 V8 with:
* Up to 2GB of on-board storage for up to 1,000 songs.3
* A powerhouse processor for fast over-the-air downloads.
* Windows Media Player 11 delivers simple music management and playback and enables access to over 200 online music stores.
* Consumers can take advantage of the large external screen to manage their music and read and respond to texts without opening the flip.
This special edition of RAZR2 comes complete with a black slate Motorola H680 Bluetooth headset with 18k gold-plated accents, included in-box. With up to approximately 8 hours of crisp, clear talk time and 8 days of standby time, the petite and stylish H680 is the perfect companion to the special edition of RAZR2. A wired stereo headset for music enjoyment, a matching patent leather carrying case with mini strap, and a polishing cloth are also included in box, adding even more style to a device that delivers the complete mobile experience.
RAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition is expected to be available beginning in the fourth quarter of 2007 in select regions. For more information, and for product images, please visit http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo.