Verizon Wireless and Samsung Electronics Corporation announced that the Samsung N150™ netbook is available for order today. The Samsung N150 combines a sleek design with up to seven hours of battery life and built-in Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband network connectivity.
* Powerful Intel® Atom™ N450 1.66 GHz processor and Windows® 7 Starter that run multiple applications and deliver great performance
* Built-in connectivity to the nation's largest and most reliable 3G network
* Global Ready with a pre-installed SIM Card for access in more than 200 countries, more than 110 with 3G speeds
* Built-in chargeable USB port that serves as a charger for mobile devices even when the Samsung N150 is turned off
* Samsung Support Center provides a single hub for Samsung performance applications such as online customer support, recovery and backup, and troubleshooting
* Weight: 2.73 pounds
* Size: 10.4" x 7.4" x 1.05"
* Stylish, glossy black finish with rounded edges for user comfort
* 93 percent full-size keyboard for easy typing
* Memory: up to 1 GB DDR2
* Screen: 10.1" non-glare LCD WSVGA LED backlight
* Resolution: 1024 x 600
* Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
* External VGA (15-pin) port
* Stereo speakers
* Memory card slot: 3-in-1 Multi Memory Card (SD/SDHC/MMC)
* Hard drive: 160 GB 5400 RPM (max)
* Mobile Broadband radio/frequency bands: CDMA/1X/EV-DO Rev. A: 800/1900 MHz; UMTS/HSPA: 850/1900/2100 MHz; GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Wi-Fi®: 802.11 b/g/n
* LAN: 10/100 Ethernet
* Battery: 6 cell (4,4000mAh) that delivers up to seven hours of battery life on a single charge
* Bluetooth® connectivity: Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
Pricing and availability:
* The Samsung N150 is available for order today in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores for $49.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. A promotional price of $29.99 with a new two-year customer agreement is available at www.verizonwireless.com/netbooks.
* Customers will need to choose one of the following Mobile Broadband plan options:
o $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB overage
o $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB overage
o Prepaid Mobile Broadband plans are also available:
+ $15 for 75 MB (one day of use)
+ $30 for 250 MB (one week of use)
+ $50 for 500 MB (one month of use)
* Customers traveling abroad can sign up for one of the following GlobalAccess plans:
o GlobalAccess Monthly Plan, which starts at $129.99 for monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage) with 100 MB allowance in select destinations ($0.005/KB after allowance). Customers who require higher usage when traveling abroad can take advantage of the $219.99 monthly access plan that offers 200 MB allowance with the same rates for overage as the $129.99 plan.
o GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.
* For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.