T-Mobile USA, Inc. today launched the T-Mobile 4G PayDay™, a free, SMS-based mobile trivia game exclusively for T-Mobile customers.* A first-of-its-kind game in the U.S. to be launched by a wireless carrier, 4G PayDay encourages T-Mobile customers to test their knowledge of pop culture, sports, science, history and more. The goal of the game is to correctly answer the most consecutive questions within an hour. Eligible customers can participate in as many as three games each day. The player with the most consecutive correct answers in a single game each day will win $4,000 (“$4Gs”) and the most consecutive correct answers in a single game each week could win an Audi Q5 vehicle!
“T-Mobile customers continue to be some of the most active gamers and SMS users among any wireless carrier, and it is only natural to provide fun experiences to our customers aligning with their interests by creating a free trivia game with opportunities to win great prizes,” said Brad Duea, senior vice president of Value Added Services, T-Mobile USA. “This mobile trivia game is also a chance for us to celebrate our 4G network leadership as America’s Largest 4G Network™.”
How T-Mobile’s 4G PayDay mobile trivia game works:
* Starting today, T-Mobile customers can text START to 4444 to review and accept the game rules and participate in the 4G PayDay mobile trivia contest. The game will consist of multiple-choice trivia questions delivered via text message.
* The goal of the game is to correctly answer the most consecutive questions within an hour.
* If players get stuck, they can choose to get a HINT to narrow their choices, or to SKIP that question to continue their winning streak and get a different question. (Both options are limited to three per game and cost $1.00 each plus tax).
* The game ends with one incorrect answer or by reaching the one-hour time limit. Each player can participate in three games per day.
* The player with the most consecutive correct answers in one game each day will win the daily $4,000 prize. The weekly Audi Q5 vehicle winner is determined by the most consecutive correct answers in a single game for the week. In the event of a tie, the most consecutive answers in the shortest amount of time will be declared the winner.
To follow the winners and for more details on 4G PayDay including rules and regulations, please visit http://t-mobile4gpayday.com.
* Only T-Mobile USA customers 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate. T-Mobile employees are not eligible to participate. Due to the laws in specific states, T-Mobile USA customers in the following states and U.S. territory are not eligible to win: Vermont, Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Montana, Iowa, Louisiana, Nebraska and Puerto Rico.
Neither access to T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network, nor a 4G device, is required to participate in 4G PayDay. T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network is not available everywhere; capable device required to achieve 4G speeds.
“Audi” and “Q5” are used with permission of Audi of America, Inc.