Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced LG Enlighten™ will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Sept. 22, and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning Sept. 29.
Powered by Android™ 2.3, LG Enlighten is ideal for messaging, email and apps in a slim and affordable smartphone. Customers can stay connected and up-to-date on news and their social life on the nation's most reliable network.
* Android 2.3 Gingerbread
* 3.2-inch touch screen display (320 x 480)
* 800 MHz processor for performance and multi-tasking
* Full QWERTY keyboard with large keys for easy typing
* Adobe® Flash® 10
* 3G Mobile Hotspot allows users to share a data connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
* Seven customizable home screens with shortcuts to apps, favorites and widgets
* Customizable apps menu
* 3.2-megapixel autofocus camera and camcorder
* Support for Google™ Mobile Services, including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™, as well as access to more than 250,000 apps available to download from Android Market™
* Bluetooth® 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
* Wi-Fi connectivity (b/g/n)
* Exchange support
* Suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
* 2 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
Pricing and availability:
* LG Enlighten will be available for $79.99 after a $50 mail in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
* Customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for 450 minutes per month and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
* Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot data plans are available beginning at $20 for 2 GB.