Verizon Wireless and Pantech today announced the Pantech Hotshot™ will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Oct. 6.
The sleek Hotshot is a highly portable touchscreen basic phone designed to keep customers connected via voice, text and Web. Brought to market by Personal Communications Devices, LLC (PCD), the Hotshot has three home screens for customization, allowing customers to add favorite contacts, pictures and shortcuts to those screens. Additionally, Hotshot customers can view their favorite video clips and sports or news highlights using V CAST Video.
* 0.35-inch ultra-slim touchscreen design
* 3.2-inch LCD touch display for effortless navigation
* 3.2-megapixel camera and camcorder
* Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
* Opera Mini Browser for accessing news, sports, weather and email
* VZ Navigator® – receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share directions with others, includes access to mobile Web and email
* V CAST Tones – download ringtones and ringback tones
* 2 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
* Supports up to 32 GB microSD card
* Bluetooth® support includes dial up networking, basic imaging, basic printing, headset, hands-free, stereo, phonebook access, object push for vCard and file transfer
Pricing and availability:
* The Pantech Hotshot will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Oct. 6 for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.